General Ledger Accountant in Vilvoorde
Post Date : 06 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a General Ledger Accountant in Vilvoorde.
Our client is a fast growing company, situated in Vilvoorde and looking for a General Ledger Accountant with experience for a temporary assignment of 3 months.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a General Ledger Accountant (M/F) includes:
- You will be responsible for general ledger and analytical bookings;
- You post and process journal entries to ensure all business transactions are correctly recorded;
- Generation and control of fixed asset bookings and related depreciation;
- Control and registration of accounts payable;
- Coordinate bank reconciliations and uploads in banking payments systems;
- You assist the Chief Accountant in the preparation of monthly/yearly closing process and reporting;
- You will assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to the legal and company accounting and financial guidelines.
The required qualifications for this position as a General Ledger Accountant (M/F) are:
- You have a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax of in Finance;
- You already have experience as an Accountant;
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with an excellent professional knowledge of English;
- You have knowledge of Belgian GAAP;
- You have a good knowledge of SAP and MS Office;
- Good understanding of Accounting and Financial Reporting principles and practices;
- You have some excellent organizing and time management skills;
- You pay great attention to details;
- You have a problem-solving mindset;
- You work result-oriented;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!