Finance Analyst in Vilvoorde
Post Date : 27 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Finance Analyst in Vilvoorde
Our client is situated in Vilvoorde and looking for a Finance Analyst with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or in Finance and at least 3 years of experience in a Finance position.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Finance Analyst (M/F) includes:
- Analysis of financial performance of the client portfolio;
- Co-ordinating the annual budget process and quarterly forecasting process, liaising with operational staff to prepare analysis and presentations for review by senior management;
- Support commercial with business proposals and creates business cases with return on invested capital;
- Driving key actions to improve the quality of financial analysis across the account;
- Undertaking detailed analysis of financial performance across key areas;
- Ensuring continuous communication with key business and financial services contacts;
- Identify and resolve root causes of issues to improve the quality of date.
The required qualifications for this position as a Finance Analyst (M/F) are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Finance;
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a Finance position;
- You have a good knowledge of Accounting and Analyses;
- You have an excellent knowledge English, the knowledge of Dutch and French would be a strength;
- You have a good knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and MS Office (Excel and Access);
- You have an open and flexible personality;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- You have a hands-on personality with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You can work quickly, flexible and under minimal supervision;
- You have an eye for detail and are stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!