Chief Accountant in Vilvoorde
Post Date : 29 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Chief Accountant in Vilvoorde.
Our client is located in Vilvoorde and looking for a Chief Accountant with a Master's degree in Accounting or Economic Sciences or a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax with at least 10 years of experience.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Chief Accountant (M/F) includes:
- You will be responsible for the daily management of the accounting team of 3 accountants;
- You are responsible for the accounting processes and ensuring the proper documentation of all accounting entries;
- You will perform routine and specific account analyses and reconciliations;
- You will ensure compliance with VAT and regulations;
- You will be responsible for the timely and accurate submission of monthly VAT declarations as well as any other legal and fiscal declarations;
- You will prepare and manage fiscal controls;
- You will manage the local group and statutory audit;
- You will prepare and file the statutory annual accounts;
- You will manage the cash forecast for the company and its working capital targets;
- You will assist other departments in specific projects and processes;
- You will hold a close relationship with the Finances Manager, during external and internal audits, month-end and year-end close processes and the annual budget process.
The required qualifications for this position as a Chief Accountant (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Master's degree in Accounting or Economic Sciences or a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax;
- You have at least 10 years of experience in a challenging environment;
- You have knowledge of BEGAAP, USGAAP;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You have some strong communication skills;
- You work result-oriented;
- You are a flexible and innovative person;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply today!