Bookkeeper - Vilvoorde
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper (m/f) to join a company based in Vilvoorde.
The company is located in Vilvoorde.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as a Bookkeeper includes:
- You centralize incoming invoices, gather missing information from suppliers when needed and distribute the originals to the relevant departments in order to collect their formal approval;
- You maintain the filing of invoices and the related formal documents in line with the SOX requirements;
- You are responsible for the correct bookings of all purchase and sales invoices related to Remarketing;
- You provide monthly a full reconciliation & margin analysis for Remarketing;
- You book the invoices in the accounting IT-system, while respecting the US Gaap and local regulations;
- You assure correct cut off of all expenses in the correct period;
- You are responsible for the follow up on credit notes/advanced payments and their clearance with invoices/expense notes in order to avoid overpayments;
- You are responsible for payments (twice per month);
- You create manual sales invoices, at the request of several departments;
- You book the Fixed Assets;
- You are responsible for supplier statements;
- You converse system reports into given excel sheet, to calculate the credit risk and factoring fees;
- You assure administrative support to others on demand.
The requested qualifications for this job as a Bookkeeper include:
- You have obtained a Bachelor's Degree in Accountancy;
- You have 3 years of experience as a bookkeeper;
- You have basic US Gaap and SOX knowledge and practical accounting knowledge;
- Your strengths are logical thinking, clear communication and accuracy in addition to your flexibility, analytical and numeracy skills;
- You have good knowledge of MS office (Excel), Baan and VAT.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: