Contract Manager - Hoboken
Post Date : 18 November 2016
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Legal is currently looking for a (m/f) Contract Manager - Hoboken for one of our clients.
Our client is an international company located in Antwerp East area, with work place in Hoboken, active in the construction sector.
As Contract Manager, you will have following responsibilities:
- Draft of contracts between the company and its principals;
- Analyze thoroughly tender files and other project documents;
- Negotiations between the company and its principals, suppliers and contractors to make sure that all agreements are settled;
- Follow-up of the execution of the works, according to the fixed estimates and agreements;
- Identify and estimate potential 'variations and claims';
- Anticipate on possible contractual anomalies and opportunities;
- Fulfill an advisory function regarding the project manager.
The requested qualifications for this function as Contract Manager include:
- Master in Law;
- First experience linked with the construction sector;
- Fluent in English and Dutch;
- Interested in 'exploring' all aspects of contract management, and in using your technical, communicative, administrative and commercial skills.
Our client offers you the possibility to work for one of the market leaders in an extremely interesting, technical high-minded world of constructions projects and the wind energy industry within a leading international company group.
Initiative, sense of responsibility and talent will be appreciated within a pleasant no-nonsense culture.
You can also count on motivating salary and fringe benefits.
Interested in this position of Contract Manager? Apply today!