Controller in Ternat - permanent position
May 21, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Controller in Ternat.
The company is situated in Ternat and searching for a Controller (M/F) with a master in Finance or Business Economics and a strong drive for fashion.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Controller (M/F) includes:
- You act as the right hand of the MD Belgium and the Head of Business Control;
- You will function as the critical eye and the analytical mind of the organization;
- You will be responsible for driving the country performance by monitoring KPI's and setting up business cases for new stores and accounts;
- You will be the go-to person for all finance related questions;
- You will be setting budgets both on top line and bottom line.
The required qualifications for this position as a Controller (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Master in Finance or Business Economics;
- You already have 5-7 years of working experience in total;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Dutch and a good knowledge of English and French;
- You are IT-minded with the knowledge of Microsoft AX, Qlickview and Tagetik as a pre;
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- You are proactive, hands-on and driven to learn;
- You have a critical and analytical mindset;
- You take initiative and work independently.
Our client offers a full-time position with a salary in line with the market and extra benefits.
Interested in this permanent job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1