Post Date : 24 February 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :For our client we are currently looking for a temporary secretarial assistant with minimum 5 years experience. - Region Sint-Truiden
The Assistant will give effective and efficient secretarial support to one or more directors in the daily activities and executes administrative work on behalf of this director(s).
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration;
- Managing a complex agenda (pro-active planning and follow-up) with a good understanding of business priorities.
- Handling several calls and ensures recalls will be done timely.
- Organizing conference calls/meetings (internal and external).
- Preparing presentations/files/materials as requested for the meetings.
- Making travel arrangements, anticipates and coordinates point-to-point and changing travel needs (flight tickets, hotels, taxis,…).
- Reducing travel and other costs by negotiating with different suppliers and reviews invoices.
- Assists the director with establishing priorities and accomplishing a variety of tasks.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years experience as administrative assistant for a manager.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Very good knowledge of German and French, spoken and written.
- Outstanding Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint, Excel) and Lotus Notes
- Strong organizational awareness
- Accurate and discreet
- Stress resistant
- Strong social skills
- Supportive and flexible attitude.
- An interesting function with a lot of responsibilities within a healthy company.
- A market based salary with benefits
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 9009303
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.