Executive Assistant | Fix contract | Sint-Truiden
Post Date : 23 May 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Description :For our client we are currently looking for an executive assistant with minimum 5 years of experience. After a successful interim period a fix contract will be foreseen. - Region Sint-Truiden
The executive Assistant will give effective and efficient managerial support to one or more directors in the daily activities and executes administrative work on behalf of this director(s).
You will be responsible for the day-to-day administration;
- Managing a complex agenda (pro-active planning and follow-up) with a good understanding of business priorities.
- Handling several calls and ensures recalls will be done timely.
- Organizing conference calls/meetings (internal and external).
- Preparing presentations/files/materials as requested for the meetings.
- Coordinating responses on global requests like making, interpreting and improving various monthly reports. You will ensure that deadlines are respected.
- Making travel arrangements, anticipates and coordinates point-to-point and changing travel needs (flight tickets, hotels, taxis,…).
- Reducing travel and other costs by negotiating with different suppliers and reviews invoices.
- Assists the director with establishing priorities and accomplishing a variety of tasks.
- Organizing team-events (internal & external): you will be responsible for the prospection, comparing offers, cost reduction,…
- You will be managing several purchasing projects.
- Bachelor degree
- Minimum 5 years of experience as an executive assistant in an international environment.
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Outstanding Microsoft Office knowledge (Word, Powerpoint, Excel)
- Strong organizational awareness
- Accurate and discreet
- Stress resistant
- Strong social skills
- Supportive and flexible attitude.
- An interesting function with a lot of responsibilities within an international environment
- An interesting salary package
- After a successful assignment the possibility of a perm contract.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 9005540
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.