Analytical Accountant/Sint-Truiden/International Company
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Currently we are looking for an Accountant with Analytical skills for their EMEA Headquarters located in Sint-Truiden
Our client, Ridge Tool, mainly known under the brand name RIDGID (www.ridgid.com), is a leading manufacturer of innovative tools and machinery. Ridge Tool is part of the American multinational Emerson (NYSE: EMR), global leader in bringing technology and engineering together to provide innovative solutions for customers in industrial, commercial and consumer markets around the world. RIDGID offers over 300 types of tools and markets its products in more than 140 countries.
Currently we are looking for an Accountant with Analytical skills for their EMEA Headquarters located in Sint-Truiden.
You will report to the European Controller and will be in charge of the day-to-day financial accounting process for the UK and for different financial analysis.
Your major responsibilities will be the following:
- Day-to-day bookkeeping activities for Ridge Tool UK, incl. VAT and audit
- Cash Pool Bookkeeping for Emerson Belgium
- Responsible for processing, follow up and reporting of salesmen inventories
- Responsible for various ad hoc analysis
- Responsible for monthly Reporting to headquarters
- Continually assess and improve reporting processes.
- Participation in cross departmental projects
- Bachelor or master degree degree in accounting or finance
- Minimum 2 years of experience in bookkeeping and experience with the monthly closing process
- IT minded, good knowledge of Excel and knowledge of JD Edwards is a plus
- Fluent in English, any other language is an asset
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- Ambitious and willing to grow to a role with more responsibility in the future
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number: 9200483
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.