Senior Accountant - Regio Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently recruiting for a Senior Accountant (m/f).
You will join a professional Finance team of 10 employees: Accounting, Purchasing, Legal & Procurement.
The company is located in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as a Senior Accountant includes:
- General accountancy (clients - banks - general suppliers - stocks - real estate - salaries);
- Drawing up the income tax returns (VAT + corporate income tax);
- Monthly closings and group reporting;
- Yearly closings and creating perfect files for external auditors;
- Being a contact point for questions regarding tax law & accountancy.
The requested qualifications for this job as a Senior Accountant include:
- You have extensive education (Bachelor / Master in accountancy) and knowledge of IFRS;
- You have at least 5 years relevant experience;
- You are fluent in Dutch/English or French/English (3rd language is appreciated);
- A firm grasp of general accountancy + taxation and the new tax laws;
- You are able to work with ERP + Excel & be at ease with process improvements;
- You love to work in a fast-paced environment;
- You are a team player, good with numbers and figures.
The salary benefits for this job as a Senior Accountant include:
- A young and dynamic company with ambitious projects;
- You will be involved in big projects and your work will have a lot of impact on the business;
- The possibility to attend training sessions;
- After the initial interim contract, you will be offered a full-time contract of indefinite duration;
- A varied position with opportunity for growth;
- An attractive salary package and fringe benefits.
Interested in this interim position? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: