Management Accountant in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw
Post Date : 04 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Management Accountant in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw.
Our client is an international in Sint-Pieters-Leeuw and looking for a Management Accountant with a Bachelor or Master degree and 2 to 5 years working experience.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Management Accountant (M/F) includes:
- You will upload financial information and perform the month end management reporting;
- You will ensure that the month end closing check list is completed and support the Finance Director with analytical reviews and key variance analysis to provide accurate management information;
- You will run the automated management reports;
- You will support an international team and enable them to respect deadlines;
- You will administer the financial record keeping;
- You will support the follow up of the credit check for our customers;
- You will compute the customer discounts and commissions related to the legal entities;
- You will report to the Finance Director of the service center and build good relations with the accounting teams in Europe.
The required qualifications for this position as a Management Accountant (M/F) are:
- You hold a Master or Bachelor degree in the field of economics, accounting or commercial engineering;
- You have 2 to 5 years working experience;
- You have an excellence knowledge of Dutch, French and English;
- You have an excellence knowledge of MS Office (Excel);
- Knowledge of Finance-IT or ERP systems is an asset;
- You have good analytical skills and hold a result-oriented approach;
- You are a hands-on person, focused on continuous improvement;
- You are flexible and well-organized;
- You are immediately available.
Our client offers an innovative environment combined with ambition and a "think out of the box" mentality. Our client offers a fix contract after a successful interim-period and a competitive salary with fringe benefits.