Plant Controller - region of the 'Noorderkempen'
Post Date : 24 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Plant Controller for an entity of a leading independent global provider of products, services and solutions.
The company is located in the 'Noorderkempen'.
As Plant Controller you will be responsible for the (hands-on) financial controlling and reporting of the manufacturing site in Belgium. The position plays an active role in the off-site controlling for the manufacturing sites in Thailand and for the reporting and active follow-up of the inventory positions across other locations.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monthly financial reporting (accounting system and HFM)
- Stock reconciliation and provisions
- Profit and cost center analysis
- Process month end accrual accounting entries
- Capex and cash flow reporting
- Management reporting deck
- FTE reporting
- Budget and rolling forecast preparation and reporting
- Weekly/monthly production variance analyses and reporting
- Direct labor
- Material variances
- Price variances
- Fixed cost absorption
- Active cross functional follow-up on above variances
- Quarterly and annual review and update of standard cost prices
- Preparation and follow-up on investment business cases
- Provide assistance to the accounting manager in month end tasks
- Provide backup and assistance to the group controller in consolidation and group reporting tasks
- Identify potential areas of working process improvement
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Master's degree in Finance or Business Economics;
- You have a minimum of 3 years and maximum of 5 years relevant working experience (accounting/controlling/reporting in a manufacturing environment or external audit);
- You are a strong communicator at all levels of the organization.
- You speak fluent Dutch and you have good verbal and written English skills;
- You are pro-active and persistent;
- You have the Ability to manage varied work load, prioritize and meet strict deadlines;
- You have knowledge of /experience with:
- Advanced MS Excel (vlookup's, pivot tables)
- HFM (Hyperion)
- Dutch and/or Belgium GAP
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.