Reporting & FPA analyst - region of Puurs
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Reporting & FPA analyst to join a leader in his field.
Our client is located in Puurs.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- True business partner for the Division Controller, providing analysis and insight in financials.
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis.
- Initiates, supports and executes improvement initiatives, in particular the integration of two businesses, the harmonisation & standardisation of financial reporting.
- Organisation and communication of reporting deadlines and forecast planning.
- Facilitate the planning, budgeting and forecasting (PB&F) process.
- Follow up of progress during the different planning cycles, analyse divisional figures.
- Manages and maintains the PB&F platform (working closely with Financial BI department).
- Co-owns, with the Division Controller, the monthly reporting (e.g. P&L, FTE reporting, Capex, and Cash Flow forecast, …).
- Works on a constructive collaboration across the different business functions/regions and other transversal departments.
- Ensures compliance with the group set procedures, governance and authorisation policies.
- Key participant in division projects: M&A, portfolio management, large investment projects. Other ad hoc projects & improvement initiatives.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Academic Master level or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a financial reporting and analysis position.
- Knowledge in class reporting, performance management (business planning) and financial reporting cycle.
- Expert in MS Excel, MS PowerPoint and financial reporting tools
- Understand IT processes, financial systems, analytical reporting/dimensions and management reporting concepts
- Technically strong, experienced in IFRS and accounting
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Open mind-set and willing to learn
- Manages change in a positive, tolerant, supportive, energised and passionate way
- Good communication & influencing skills
- Team Player
- Hands-on and self-starter
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today while mentioning reference n° CIS001 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :