Financial Analyst for leading European company
Post Date : 24 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Financial Analyst for a large company active in 5 European countries, with headquarters in the area of Bornem.
With over a 100 years of experience and more than 1,000 employees across Europe, our client is one of Europe's leading companies in its field.
The purpose of the function is to assist the Group Accounting Director in the management & legal accounting of the Group, to monitor the performance of the Group (P&L, Balance Sheet, Working Capital, Cash flow) and to act as the Group database administrator for (Cognos)TM1.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Monitoring and controlling the group consolidation process (assisting the business units with the upload of their data) for the actual results, projections, operating plan
- Ensuring the consistency of the data (historical and between units)
- Check and analyze the differences between legal and management reporting
- Check the intercompany balances and ensure differences are corrected
- Monitor the performance of the Group against operating plan, prior year and projection
- Prepare management reporting for the Group
- Liaise between TM1 users and the various IT database administrators in the local businesses
- Manage the security within TM1, creation of new users
- Creation of new profit centers, customers, accounts, SKU's and their related hierarchies in TM1
- Coordinate future TM1 enhancements, new release and roll outs
- Create Group reports
- Train new users and assists in the creation of local reports
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master or Bachelor degree in accounting (IFRS) and good knowledge of multidimensional reporting software
- At least 3 years of experience in the area of accounting and/or controlling and/or reporting and/or analysis
- Fluent knowledge of both Dutch and English. Good knowledge of French
- Sufficient MS Office knowledge
- In-depth knowledge of IFRS accounting and information systems, structure and technology
- Good communication skills and team spirit
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.