General & Tax Accountant - production - region Oudenaarde
Post Date : 07 June 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently looking for a General & Tax Accountant (m/f) for a production company - region Oudenaarde.
- Monthly Royalty administration (incl. third party royalty);
- Monthly reconciliation IC balances;
- Withholding tax administration;
- Assist in Tax administration;
- Assist in Transfer Pricing administration;
- Booking of supplier invoices;
- Fixed Assets & depreciation follow-up;
- Review sales deductions and year-end discounts;
- Assist in general accounting topics.
- Preferably 2 years of experience;
- Bachelor Accountancy;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel;
- Preferably familiar with IFRS accounting standards;
- Preferably familiar with SAP FI, COPA and BO environment;
- Multilingual with proficiency in English and Dutch;
- Demonstrate high level of accuracy and attention to details;
- Possess excellent and ability to communicate with tact and diplomacy;
- Be pro-active and show problem-solving skills;
- Be open-minded, good team player;
- Demonstrate the ability to handle multiple projects and adapt to changing priorities with a strong focus on deadlines;
- Able to work independently;
- Be ready to travel short periods across Europe.
We offer a challenging position in a production environment with a competitive remuneration package + extra-legal benefits: group and health insurance + compensation deals.