Controller - region of Mol
Post Date : 12 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) controller to join an international leader in his field.
Our client is situated in Mol as Controller you will need to visit other operations and sites.
As Controller, you are a member of the Regional controlling team and support the business partnering to the Region Management team as a whole and most particularly to the Region Clusters.
- You will be, together with Region Business Controller, at the heart of driving performance in the Region.
- You are also an interface to the Division finance structure: delivering insightful analysis & reporting and ensuring strong financial and business controls.
- Functionally, you are jointly accountable for executing the Regional planning & control cycle (budgeting, forecasting, management reporting) and for the set-up and execution of the administrative organisation, internal control and financial-administrative processes within the Region.
- You will ensure link with SSC (especially during month-end close) for timely, accurate and qualitative financial reporting.
- You will signal deviations/variances from budget/forecasts/last year (including the underlying business drivers such as price, volumes, absorption of fixed costs,…).
- You will explain the reasons of the variances and you will regularly perform balance sheet reviews and reconciliations.
- You will regularly visit operations/sites (few days per week).
- You will participate in ad hoc projects.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Academic Master/Bachelor level or equivalent by experience
- At least 5 years of experience in a controller position or/and an external audit
- Has knowledge and experience with best-in class reporting and performance management (business planning)
- Strong personality that is respected with good influencing skills
- Intelligent: capable of analysing problems, identifying solutions and communicating them clearly
- Technically strong, experienced in IFRS and accounting
- Fluency in Dutch, French and English
- Commercial, willing and able to partner
- Capable of driving projects
- Manages change in a positive, tolerant, supportive, energised and passionate way
- Good communication skills
- Knowledge of logistics/distribution
- Understand IT, Data-warehousing, Management reporting and planning applications
- Willingly to travel frequently to different locations in Belgium
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today while mentioning reference n° CIS002 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :