Junior Business Analyst in Wolvertem
Post Date : 07 August 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for a Junior Business Analyst in Wolvertem.
The company is situated in Wolvertem and they are looking for a Junior Business Analyst with a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Business Administration and with a good knowledge of Excel.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Junior Business Analyst (M/F) includes:
- You will collect relevant financial and operational data from different systems (ERP, QC, etc.);
- You will be responsible for the proper registration and filling of related and relevant information;
- You will perform studies, analyses, comparisons and verifications in the regions or business units;
- You will identify and uncover potential deviations, variances, problem- and improvement areas for the business by linking the collected information to the operational business;
- You will provide Controller with the requested analyses in an accurate and timely manner;
- You make suggestions and you will perform correcting corrective actions based on the found date in consultation with the responsible Controller;
- You will support Controlling where and when required;
- You will provide information to and in- and external auditors as requested;
- You will report significant issues promptly to his/her manager.
The required qualifications for this position as a Junior Business Analyst (M/F) are:
- You obtained a bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax or in Business Administration;
- You have an excellent knowledge of English, both written and verbal skills;
- You have a good knowledge of Accounting concepts;
- You have a very good knowledge of Excel, Macro's, Pivot Tables,…;
- You are able to understand, interpret and use financial figures, numbers and statistical information;
- You are a team player and you word efficient;
- You can multitask (under supervision);
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this job? Apply today!