Junior Accounting & Reporting Profile Mechelen
Post Date : 13 October 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a (m/f) Junior Accounting & Reporting Profile to join a multinational based near Mechelen.
Our client is a worldwide leader in its field active in over 6 countries and 3 continents that offers a diversified product portfolio.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Accounting for 11-12 companies (holding, management companies)
- Posting purchase invoices
- Preparing outgoing payments
- Posting bank statements
- Preparing sales invoices
- Preparing monthly or quarterly VAT returns
- Assist on audits
- Preparing closing (depreciations, interests on current accounts, checking completeness)
- Preparing the audit file
- Assist in drafting the annual accounts and reports
- Assist in preparing the tax declaration
- Monthly ICO reconciliation and follow up on difference with business units
- Administrative tasks within the consolidation software (Sigma Conso), follow up on correspondence, follow up approval process invoices, …
- Assist users in subsidiary companies with the management Sigma Conso
- Assistance in the gathering and structuring of reporting data
- General assistance in presentation of reporting figures
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Bachelor degree
- A first experience in Accounting
- Fluency in both Dutch and English. Knowledge of Spanish is a plus
- Accuracy, discretion and being able to work independently
Our client offers an appealing salary package supplemented with extralegal advantages and flexible workhours.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today while mentioning reference n° 10123142 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :