IT Competence Center Manager Mechelen
Post Date : 23 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Technology is recruiting an IT Competence Center Manager who will be the go-to person for all IT applications and digital solutions within our client's organization.
This multinational is a real global player employing more than 5000 people who realize sales of about 3,4 Billion Euro. This position is based at the headquarters in Mechelen.
- You are responsible for the team of WMS/TMS developers, Business intelligence and IT architects (13 people in total). Change management will be key to transform the team to a solid business partner.
- You are responsible to provide technical leadership, direction, and administration across the full lifecycle of Digital Delivery (Mobile, Online) projects from planning through implementation.
- You will also be expected to stay in touch with technology trends as well as have strong opinions about how systems should be engineered and maintained.
- You will be part of a small group of specialists in the domain of process optimization and process reengineering within the logistics, warehouse and production activities.
Specific tasks include:
- Be a business partner for the operations
- Manage the development team
- Introduce new applications within the different warehouses and distribution centers and manage related changes in processes (administrative and logistic)
- Coach and support the work floor management during the implementation process
- Ensure standardization within the organization regarding the processes and the application portfolio supporting these processes
- Become spokesperson for application implementations within the division
- Manage the different ongoing projects
- Manage contractors, SLA's
- Ensure KPI developments
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master or Bachelor Degree
- Solid experience in Change and project management
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in management of IT projects/Development teams
- Up-to-date knowledge of modern web technologies, languages and frameworks
- Solid understanding of mobile technology stack: infrastructure, client-side, back-end, performance, data and others
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert
- Knowledge of in project management principles and practices
- Solid experience in business process reengineering preferably in a logistics and/or warehouse and/or fast moving consumer goods and/or food environments.
- Fluent in Dutch and English, German is a plus
In return for your expertise and commitment, our client offers an attractive salary package based on experience, with extra-legal benefits and great learning opportunities. You will be working in a very international environment within a dynamic team.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.