IT Business Relationship Manager (Commerce & HR)
September 18, 2019
IT & technology
Looking for a real challenge? Do you want to co-shape the digital transformation of our client? Read further to discover which new opportunity Robert Half Technology has for you!
This company is located in Mechelen and has around 500 dedicated and passionate employees. They have this typical approach to be creative and edgy and to have a challenger spirit.
In this role as an IT Business Relationship Manager you will be responsible for developing and managing the IT solutions for the HR & commercial staff functions.
- You have an in-depth knowledge of the business processes and will be the IT Business partner as you will be able to offer a level of IT support for these processes.
- You are continuously up-to-date with new developments in the market and love to bring up relevant innovations to drive the digital transformation of the business.
- You are able to develop a plan based on the business strategy to arrive at the ideal IT project portfolio.
- You will implement projects and work together with Functional & Technical Consultants and suppliers.
- You give guidance to suppliers and report on performance to the business.
- You provide the ideal IT architecture in agreement with other IT business relationship managers and international colleagues.
- You report to the IT Manager.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Bachelor's or Master's degree in IT, Business Administration or Business Information Management.
- You had at least 3 years of relevant working experience.
- You have experience as a business partner.
- You have also experience as a project manager and related methods. Having experience with Agile or Scrum would be a plus.
- You have affinity with business processes in Commerce and/or HR.
- You are results-focused and well organized.
- You have strong communication skills and you are fluent in Dutch and English. Knowledge of French is a plus.
Our client offers a competitive salary package and numerous benefits. Your development is important and will be promoted through regular assessments and training. You will meet a whole range of opportunities and advantages.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301