Financial Management Consultant - Mechelen
Post Date : 11 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Financial Management Consultant to join a company based in Mechelen.
Our client is an independent advisory firm assisting companies, organizations, corporates, and financial institutions with all aspects of financial & debt management.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Help execute financial and accounting analysis and process improvement(s) related to one or more of the following
- areas: budgeting and forecasting, financial close and consolidation, management and financial reporting, cash
- management, working capital management, and/or financial transformation
- Plan and develop business cases and strategies to support project needs
- Develop, implement and modify financial models for business analysis
- Assist clients in the selection and implementation of a reporting and/or treasury system.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have one or more university degrees or similar in the field of economics, business administration or management.
- You have 2 to 5 years of working experience as an international advisor / consultant (preferably in a Big Four or similar).
- You can demonstrate relevant experience on a practical and theoretical level with as many as possible of knowledge areas listed below.
- You have an entrepreneurial drive, like challenges and are willing to travel abroad.
- You are flexible and stress resistant team player able to work independently.
- You have the potential and ambition to grow in financial experience, in management skills and in commercial flair.
- You can demonstrate good oral and written communication skills in Dutch, French and English. Any other European language is an asset.
- You are client focused.
We offer you the opportunity to join our fast growing team of professionals. You will be able to work in teams as well as having your individual responsibilities. We will offer you a varied portfolio of assignments and clients based on your strengths and expertise. You will receive a competitive salary package in addition to other benefits.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.