Controlling/ Decision Support Senior Analyst - Mechelen
May 23, 2019
Accounting & finance
Our client is a worldwide provider of food, agriculture and other services. They offer a wide range of products in more than 60 countries.
This position is responsible for delivering financial analysis that provides insight and enhances decision making to Operations (manufacturing/production) and Supply Chain. This position will also drive reporting improvements through standardization, simplification and rationalization of reporting for the regional business.
Provide a view on performance and opportunities that exist for further investigation and/or improvements by FP&A and the BOSC teams. Identification of business optimization opportunities (e.g. EBITDA, Working capital deployed) to then collaborate with FP&A who will prioritize, build action plan and close gaps.
This position provides analyzed information in a structured way to provide insight, assessing historic & current business performance, highlighting areas of opportunity for improvement for the FP&A team who will prioritize and build action plans.
Ability to lead management reporting and annual planning lifecycle including budgeting, forecasting, analysis including commentary, product & customer profitability analysis and cost analysis.
30% Management Reporting
40% Analysis and insight
20% Business planning and forecasting
10% Continuous Improvement
The ideal profile for this position:
Education & required skills:
- Master Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- Minimum 8 years of accounting or finance experience
- Advanced Excel and data analytics including demonstrated ability for use of BI tools
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- Broad/diverse commercial, operations and supply chain knowledge
- Highly effective people skills able to lead by example and motivate for high performance
- Experience leveraging financial and business systems to monitor business activities and aid in decision making
- Ability to communicate effectively and create trust at all levels and use visualization tools (e.g. dashboards) to tell the story
- Ability to challenge the status quo
- Ability to influence
- High level of curiosity
- Demonstrated flexibility and ability to deal with ambiguity
- Strong process, control mindset and curious and courageous to continuously look for improvement opportunities (Demonstrated change agility)
- Understanding and experience working with SAP
- Working knowledge of MS Office, Tableau/Power BI, Alteryx and other interrogation/visualization tools
- Experience with multiple businesses and/or international business experience
- Demonstrated ability to support a team culture of continuous improvement, process optimization, and intellectual curiosity
- Change management - ability to support and lead the broader organization through change
In return for your expertise and commitment, they will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
You will work in a very diverse team.
They also offer competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 10818964 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301