Chief Accountant - Mechelen
Post Date : 11 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting a Chief Accountant (m/f) to join a family business with international focus located in the surrounding of Mechelen.
Our client is a fast growing company with a SME character. It is located near Mechelen and with a head office in the Netherlands.
The Senior Accounting Manager is responsible for providing, registering and processing the financial details to support the business operations.
- Collecting and processing financial administration;
- Coordination of the (monthly & annual) accounting close, consolidation and reporting of financial information;
- Responsible for tax control;
- Supervising and guiding a team of one to three employees;
- Checking and processing invoices, after registration in SAP;
- Preparing and processing details needed for (monthly & annual) financial statements;
- Maintaining communication with management (external) account managers, tax authorities and bankings;
- Preparing periodic reports and financial analyses. Stock administration at the end of the year.
Personnel administration / Salary administration (20%)
- Managing the administrative system for human resources;
- Providing figures and reports relating to HR;
- Monitoring various contracts (personnel insurance policies, pension insurance);
- Implementing the employment conditions;
- Managing the details according to a schedule to ensure salaries are processed and paid in a timely manner.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a degree in Finance (Master or Bachelor) and have at least 5 years of experience in a similar position; preferably in a trade organization;
- You have managed and/or coached a team for at least 2 years;
- You are facts and figures minded, and have decent analytical skills;
- You have a thorough knowledge of basic accounting procedures;
- You have a good sense of priority and able to work under pressure;
- You are an excellent communicator (both verbal and written skills) across all the levels of the organization;
- You have very good command of spoken and written English;
- Experience with SAP or other relevant tools is requested.
Our client offers an interesting salary, combined with mealvouchers, hospitality insurance and group insurance. Also a company car can be provided.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.