Business Controller - Pharmaceutical - Mechelen
October 9, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Business Controller to join a company based in Mechelen.
Our client is a pharmaceutical company based in Mechelen. You will have freedom to shape your job, they really value their employees' input.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Primary focus is business control of the Sales & Marketing (S&M) related activities and supporting S&M with business analysis
- Support the S&M and finance teams in ad hoc projects
- Support the finance and the S&M teams in preparations of budgets, and the challenging thereof
- Support the S&M team in analyzing volume and pricing trends, customer segments, product performance, regional performance and business KPI's
- Responsible for the preparation, in collaboration with the Controlling Manager, of (monthly) management accounts & reporting for sales & marketing related activities
- Prepare and challenge financial and operational long-term sales projections and monthly forecasts
- Liaise closely with the organization to obtain required data points and other inputs needed for analysis/reportin
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- A Bachelor's or Master's degree
- Preferably 2 to 3 years of business control; is not a requirement as personality is of greater importance (i.e. one can learn on the job)
- Basic understanding of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow statements
- Basic knowledge on internal control processes (preferred)
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- Basic knowledge on ERP systems (experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus) and familiar with BI reporting tools (preferred)
- Understanding of the medical diagnostics industry is an asset
They offer you an exciting job in a fast growing international and innovative environment where you can work with top entrepreneurs in the biotech industry. You can be part of a very dynamic, young and growing team. You will have freedom to shape your work and shape your job where you deem it necessary: they value your input. On top of that you will receive an appropriate compensation package.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today mentioning reference n° 11082641 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301