Accounting and Finance Analyst
Post Date : 11 March 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half is currently recruiting an Accounting and Finance Analyst (m/f) for an international group which is employing more than 150,000 people in more than 70 countries.
The company has a number of different and diverse operations in the country, including the production entities.
As an Accounting and Finance (A&F) Analyst, you will support a specific department business by providing financial insight and analysis. The A&F Analyst role is a challenging opportunity to learn the complexities of the companies Functions utilizing strong accounting, problem-solving and analytical skills. You will ensure timely and accurate financial & managerial reporting, as well as the analysis of current business performance. In addition, you will work closely with Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A) teams for reporting and data needs, and with Financial Reporting for relevant accounting data provision.
- Prepare consolidated reports related to the monthly/quarterly/yearly closing and budget
- Gather and report on overhead costs (selling, general & admin) of the business, including actuals, budget and forecasting
- Collaborate with business partners, FP&A, financial reporting COE, controls and process advisors and finance shared services
- Prepare accurate, complete and timely position reports, position reconciliation and hedge requests
- Report energy shorts and follow-up with the company Strategic Sourcing and Supplier Central
- Report anomalies, analyze month-on-month variances and answer questions from business stakeholders
- Perform critical review of the Net Raw Material costs and Replacement costs
- Maintain policies and procedures documentation aligned with evolving work organization
- Support the implementation of common processes and harmonization of data
- Deliver results and drive continuous improvement
- Support and actively participate in projects and initiatives
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master degree in Business Analysis, Business Economics or Finance
- Minimum 3+ years of Business Analysis, Management Reporting or Finance experience in similar areas
- Excellent business processes understanding, especially on variance analysis, budgeting and reporting activities
- Strong problem solving, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills (Example: advanced MS Office Excel and Power Point)
- Possess a high degree of integrity
- Experience in dealing with complex, multinational and fast-evolving environment
- Proven ability to identify, assess, design, and follow-up business improvement initiatives
- Proven ability to manage big sets of data, prioritize multiple demands and respond flexibly
- Proven ability to work under pressure in order to meet the deadlines
- Proven ability to work independently as well as working with team
- Experience in risk management (commodity, Forex, Counter-party risk)
- Fluent English written and verbally
In return for your expertise and commitment, our client will provide a fast paced stimulating international environment, which will stretch your abilities and channel your talents.
The client offers competitive salary and benefits combined with outstanding career development opportunities in one of the largest and most solid private companies in the world.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.