Junior Business Analyst - Machelen
June 12, 2019
The company is located in Machelen.
As a Junior Business Analyst you have following responsibilities:
- You provide first line support answering web, in house CRM application, and occasionally ERP related questions or challenges;
- You provide first line support and troubleshooting issues. Escalating bug reports where needed through analysis, reproducing and documenting the issues;
- You provide report status for bug fixes;
- You adjust content related to functionalities on the Company websites via the internal CMS system;
- You configure and test settings in the CRM and release to production to support promotional and operational activities;
- You support the Business Analyst with testing of new functionalities;
- You provide support with the Marketing cloud (email campaign manager) when necessary;
- You support the development and implementation of process improvement plans as defined by the Company or (senior BA);
- You provide training for users by writing and maintaining user documentation;
- You create a culture of innovation, continuous process improvement and change acceptance;
- You maintain user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential;
- You represent the brand and promote the business opportunity at corporate events.
Your profile as Junior Business Analyst:
- You hold a bachelor's degree or is equivalent to relevant experience;
- You are fluent in English (any other European language is a plus);
- You have a passion for e-commerce;
- You are able to think of and deliver an exceptional customer experience;
- You have strong analytical skills, excellent time-management and a problem-solving attitude;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills;
- You are able to work under pressure;
- You are a multitasker with a flexible attitude and are eager to learn;
- You are able to travel and work flexible hours.
The clients offer:
- Excellent working conditions including a competitive salary and benefits;
- A modern office near Brussels Airport with good transport connections;
- The opportunity to join a growing team with ambitious plans for the future.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor