Post Date : 14 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
For our client, an international and growing company located in the region of Maasmechelen is looking for a Financial Analyst.
You will report to the Controlling Manager and will be responsible for the reporting and analysis of 1 division.
Your major responsibilities will be the following:
- prepare financial data and analysis for your responsible division;
- provide analysis and reports on divisional sales, margins and direct expenses;
- responsible for the monthly management reporting and provide comments on the operating results;
- set up the plan: prepare the departmental budgets, sales forecast and sales, margin and expense reconciliations;
- coordinate the periodic reprojections;
- review impacts of pricing, marketing programs and customer contracts/agreements;
- assist in set up of reports and materials for operations reviews;
- responsible for ad hoc reports and analysis on request of Marketing en Sales;
- participate in improvement of reporting and analysis;
- investigate and inform management of important trends by analysis;
- perform the monthly inventory roll forward and analyze variances.
- master in finance, economics or accounting;
- minimum 3 years of experience in controlling, reporting or audit;
- fluent in Dutch and very good level of English, any other European language is a plus;
- IT minded, very good knowledge of Excel, knowledge of Cognos or an ERP system is a plus;
- driven and motivated person;
- good communication skills.
Our client will offer you a permanent position within a financial stable and growing, international company. They will offer an attractive market based salary package with fringe benefits.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 8943522
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.