Credit Controller/English/International Company
Post Date : 19 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
For our client, an international, growing and stable company with their EMEA distribution center located in the region of Maasmechelen, we are looking for multi-lingual Credit Controller.
You will report to the Credit Manager and will be responsible for administering customer accounts such that appropriate credit is granted and funds are received on a timely basis.
Your major responsibilities will be the following:
- assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
- analyze customer financial statements.
- minimize bad debt risk, maximize accounts receivable collections;
- process the incoming payments from customers;
- decide and initiate appropriate action on overdue items: send reminders to customers, contactcustomers over phone, work out payment arrangements, discuss the customer situation with the respective sales managers & management;
- conduct customer visits ,within the EMEA region, to assess credit risk;
- determine release of orders based on customer credit status;
- negotiate customer disputes to resolution;
- negotiate and process Letters of Credit;
- maintain accurate credit and collection files. Maintain collect notes for each customer account;
- participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives;
- be the Contracts Management coordinator, act as a first point of contact in contract management.
- bachelor or master degree, by preference in economics or accounting;
- minimum a first experience in credit collection/controlling and knowledge of Letters of credit;
- proficient with MS Office programs; experience with ERP programs (SAP, Oracle,… is a plus);
- fluent in English and fluent in any other European/EMEA language;
- analytical, detail-oriented and self-motivated;
- ability to multi-task, work under pressure and meet deadlines required;
- team player;
- good communication skills: professional, assertive, diplomatic and constructive;
- open to travel within EMEA region.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 9202365
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.