Multilingual Corporate Officer (m/f) - Luxembourg
March 25, 2019
Accounting & finance
Our client is a well-established Trust Services company with strong values.
You will join a young and dynamic team with the following tasks:
- Handling secretarial formalities for our clients: drafting the minutes of the board and shareholder meetings in connection with the approval of the annual accounts (including financial statements based on information provided by the tax and accounting teams)
- Filing of the annual accounts and non-statutory modifications, ordering trade register excerpts from RCS
- Documenting and updating client related information within our internal database
- Electronic and paper filing of corporate documents
- Thorough follow-up of the deadlines and signatures
- Assistance in the drafting and implementation of templates enabling automatic creation of documents regarding the establishment and approval of the annual accounts
- You hold a legal oriented degree (Bachelor degree) or you have at least a first experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of corporate law
- Fluency in German, English and French
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Team-oriented and pro-active
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong organisational and time management skills
This is a great opportunity to develop your career in a dynamic environment while getting professional trainings as well as a competitive package.
Interested? Please send us your cv.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
LuxembourgAvenue de la Gare 42-44