Accounting & Reporting Teamlead in Lummen
June 13, 2019
Accounting & finance
We are looking for a Teamlead Accounting & Reporting for an international company located in Lummen.
You will report directly to the CFO and act as his right hand for Accounting and Reporting. You will be responsible for the record to report processes and accurate accounting in line with corporate guidelines and internal procedures.
You will lead a team of 1,5FTE and work closely with your 2 finance colleagues of the foreign entities.
Your major responsibilities will be the following:
- you work closely with the accountant and ensure accurate accounting records compliant with the group policies and procedures;
- you control the accounting records for the monthly closing and ensure all diverse bookings are entered by the accountant;
- you are responsible for the monthly & quarterly management reporting in IFRS to the group;
- you ensure an accurate, complete and timely reporting of the statutory and fiscal figures and be in contact with the external accountants and auditors;
- you coordinate fiscal control from tax authorities;
- you are responsible for transfer pricing within the group and ensure an accurate documentation;
- you are key user for SAP and owner of financial master data;
- you will be the Business Process Owner and manage end to end finance processes and ensure internal/external compliance;
- you are responsible for exchange and alignment of finance information between the foreign entities and the group and you secure back-up;
- you ensure compliance on core business processes in line with the internal corporate guidelines in order to decrease overall business risk;
- you ensure accuracy and integrity of financial data and provide insights by periodical and ad hoc reports and analyses;
- you will be responsible for continuous process improvement with focus on standardization, quality and cost minimization;
- you will assist in ad hoc projects concerning process optimization and implementation of improvements.
- you hold a Master degree or you have a Bachelor degree with equivalent experience;
- you obtained minimum 4 years of experience in Accounting, Reporting, Audit or Financial Controlling;
- you have a strong accounting knowledge and process overview;
- you have knowledge of local GAAP and IFRS;
- you speak fluently Dutch and English, knowledge of French is a plus;
- you are IT minded, knowledge of SAP is a strong asset;
- you have a hands-on mentality and you can easily adapt ;
- you are a good communicator and social person;
- you strive for quality and operate with discipline.
- the company offers you a fix contract within an international company within a dynamic atmosphere
- you will get the change to be pro-active and to take initiative to bring accounting to a higher level
- you can count on an attractive salary package with company car and other benefits.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
HasseltKempische Steenweg 309
Corda 2 – Unit 2.4