Assistant Accountant - Louvain La Neuve - Permanent
March 14, 2019
Accounting & finance
The company is located in Louvain La Neuve area and is specialized in engineered products.
Reporting to the Financial Controller Benelux, your responsibilities as an Assistant Accountant will be:
- You administer accounts receivable as well as credit control;
- You check, verify and process invoices;
- You prepare journal entries;
- You manage general ledger operations;
- You update, verify and maintain accounting journals, ledgers and other financial records;
- You assist in month end reporting procedures (Be GA AP);
- You perform filing and general administrative tasks;
- You code and post receipt payments;
- You liaise with other departments/customers/vendors;
- You are in charge of intrastat/VAT declaration;
- You reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts;
- You process approved expenses;
- You assist with SOX procedures;
- You assist with preparation and execution of internal and external audits;
- You participate in business improvement processes.
Required profile for the Assistant Accountant:
- You hold ideally a Bachelor's degree in Accounting;
- You have minimum 1 year of experience in bookkeeping;
- You are fluent in Dutch, French and English;
- You are flexible, accurate and well organized;
- You have strong administration skills;
- You are IT literate, specifically Excel (Look-ups and pivots);
- You are able to work under pressure and meet deadlines;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills.
What our client offers:
- A local SME culture combined with the international mindset of a US Listed company.
- An environment with opportunities to grow locally or abroad within the group.
- Possibility for a part time role (80 or 90%).
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor