Finance Manager | China | Production
Post Date : 26 April 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
Our client, an international growing production company with their Headquarters located in Belgium is looking for a Finance Manager for their plant in China.
As Finance Manager, you would be working from the plant in China and would be responsible for the finance management of this production entity.
You will be part of the Management Team and you will report to the local Plant Manager, the CFO and the Group Controller of the Headquarters.
Following tasks will be your responsibility:
- coordinate the financial administration and account of the plant;
- control and manage the accounting processes;
- set up of the weekly cash forecast report;
- responsibility for the monthly closing, analyze the result and report them to the headquarters;
- set up of the annual budget and follow up by variance analysis;
- manage relations with the banks, auditors, tax administration, …;
- assist with global tax declarations;
- act as a SAP key-user within the plant.
- master degree within finance/economic;
- minimum 8 to 10 years of experience within a Financial Controlling/Finance Manager position, background within audit is a plus;
- experience within a production company is a plus;
- fluent in English, knowledge of mandarin is an asset;
- knowledge IFRS - PRC GAAP is a plus;
- good knowledge of MS Office, knowledge of Excel;
- strong analytical skills;
- strong and accurate in reporting;
- good communicator and interpersonal skills;
- precise, accurate and organized;
- pro-active and problemsolving;
- inquisitive, loyal and correct.
Interested in this challenging opportunity? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word document) to [email protected] with the reference number 8977118
Our consultants will contact you as soon as possible.