experienced Sales Controller
May 20, 2019
Accounting & finance
Are you an experienced Sales Controller?
Would you like use your experience and improve the business performance of a company?
For our client, an international production company located in the middle of Limburg, we are currently looking for a Sales Controller.
You will report to the Finance Director and dotted line to the Sales Manager. You will act as a Business partner and provide financial insight that improves business performance.
Your major responsibilities will be the following:
- you manage the monthly sales financial reporting and analyse variances actuals vs. budgets;
- you prepare, coordinate all activities for the budget cycle and you will partner with different department involved in the planning process;
- you will support in the implementation of way of working to monitor customer profitability;
- you act as a business partner for sales and support them in financial analyses and reporting;
- you are responsible for pricing & margin management;
- you will drive better margins by embedding rigor and decision-making based on financial imperatives;
- you will partner with the budget owners for correctly addressing all the threats and opportunities;
- based on analysis you will advise senior management on the impact of changes to the company's profitability;
- you will support operations with financial analyses and reporting;
- You will pro-actively challenge, advise and influence sales in order to reduce costs while increasing profits and revenue, balancing financial performance with the customer value proposition;
- you are involved in global sales projects;
- you will travel to their European sites on a ad hoc basis.
- You obtained a master degree in finance or economics;
- You have minimum 5 years of experience as Sales Controller;
- You speak fluent Dutch and English;
- You are IT minded and can work easily with Excel, knowledge of an ERP system is a plus;
- You have an analytical mindset and strong & clear communication skills;
- You are pro-active and driven with a down to earth mentality.
Our client offers you a fix contract with a market-based salary packaging including benefits. You will be part of a strong growing group where collaboration and ownership are important values.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
HasseltKempische Steenweg 309
Corda 2 – Unit 2.4