Head of Reporting - Permanent Contract in Liège
August 8, 2018
Accounting & finance
For our client, Robert Half is looking for a Head of Reporting.
Our client is a well-known company active in industrial sector and located in Liege Area.
This candidate will be leading the Corporate FP&A Department. S/he will be in charge of the financial monthly and quarterly reporting, quarterly forecast, annual budgeting process, operating plan variance analysis and special projects. S/he will provide financial consulting and strategic support to senior management including preparing board presentations, financial presentations and other projects requested by senior management. S/he will be the first point of contact for the Company Group controlling.
This function acts as the analytical engine of the Company Division to provide insights and support business decision making. The direct reports to this role include three controllers. The position reports to the Head of Controlling.
- Analyze current and past trends in key performance indicators including all areas of revenue, cost of sales, expenses and capital expenditures for the worldwide division
- Monitor performance indicators, highlighting trends and analyzing causes of unexpected variance
- Supervision of Financial Analyst(s)
- Oversee and manage the continued development of Budgeting, Financial Forecasting and Modeling tools
- Ad-Hoc Reporting and Analysis
- Quarterly and Monthly Financial reports
- Oversee and manage the planning and actual reporting of the HQ costs
- Implement and work with a Business Intelligence tool and Dashboard reports
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Analyze complex financial information and reports to provide accurate and timely financial recommendations to management for decision making purposes
- Supporting Senior Management Team and Departments heads with in-depth analysis
- Prepare presentations to Board of Directors and Senior Management Team
- Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5+ years experience in similar role
- Strong leadership skills required. Experience in multi-unit business
- Fluent in English
- IT-minded with advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills. Databases, SAP and BW skills desirable
- Ability to think objectively and interpret meaningful themes from quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- Ability to evaluate financial and business indicators and translate data into actionable information to drive results
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision
- Effective in a variety of presentation settings including one-on-one, small and large groups, and with peers and bosses
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with a wide variety of people assertively and confidently
- Demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in a hands-on management capacity
Interested? Please send us your CV.
Our client offers you a pemanent contract in an international environment full of challenges.
Lorsque vous postulez pour ce poste, vous reconnaissez avoir lu et accepté les termes suivants :