Audit Interne - CDI - Liège
Post Date : 22 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance&Accounting is looking for an Internal Auditor (F/M) in order to work in a company situated in Liège.
"The Internal Auditor mission is to provide independent assurance that an organisation's risk management, governance and internal controls are operating effectively.
Support to department activities with specific responsibility for ensuring that overall policies, practices and/or regulations meet compliance requirements; completing audits and reviews, procedures and methodologies; developing and monitoring internal controls; providing updated procedures and work aids."
Key-result areas (Major Accountabilities)
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline
- Review the suitability of internal control design
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures
- Verbally communicate findings to senior management and draft comprehensive and complete report of audit area
- Act as an objective source of independent advice to ensure validity, legality and goal achievement
- Work closely with our external auditors in their annual audits
- Identify value-added process improvement opportunities
- Performing Other duties as assigned
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Analytical thinking and attention to detail
- The ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
- Strong ethical standards and high levels of integrity
- The ability to think objectively and demonstrate sound judgement
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Organisation and facilitation skills
- Resilience under pressure
- Flexible thinking and ability to adapt to change
- Master Degree in Finance/Business or equivalent
- Certifications (a plus)
- Experience in the audit field or in a Big 4
- Advance knowledge of Excel (VBA a plus)
- SOX Compliance (BIG plus)
You are maybe the person we are looking for !
Send us your CV mentioning the reference of the add : 9024219.