Senior Financial Controller - Leuven - Permanent
November 5, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international organization in Leuven, active in the logistics industry, we are currently looking for a Senior Financial Controller (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in the logistics industry.
Your responsibilities as a Senior Financial Controller will be:
- You perform financial forecasting, reporting, and operational matrix tracking;
- You analyze past results, perform variance analysis, identify trends, and make recommendations for improvements;
- You work closely with the accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting;
- You guide cost analysis process by establishing and enforcing policies and procedures;
- You maintain a strong financial analysis foundation creating forecasts and models;
- You create recommendations to be presented to management and executives;
- You develop financial models to support valuation, planning, and forecasting;
- You aid in the capital budgeting and expenditure planning processes;
- You reconcile existing transactions through cross-referencing of incoming and outgoing data.
Required profile for the Senior Financial Controller:
- You hold a Master/Bachelor's Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics;
- You have 5 to 8 years' experience in Accounting, Financial and/or Business Controlling;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch;
- You have a high proficiency in financial modeling techniques;
- You have strong analytical and data gathering skills;
- You have proven work experience in a quantitatively-heavy role;
- You are a self-starter with excellent interpersonal communication and problem-solving skills;
- You have advanced knowledge of Excel familiarity with data query/data management tools;
- You have experience in working in an international environment and for a US listed company;
- You are able to work in a matrix environment;
- You have excellent interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills;
- You must possess strong leadership characteristics
- You have a hands-on mentality and are pragmatic;
- You are flexible in working hours due to working with various time zones, no 9 to 5 mentality.
What our client offers:
- An attractive salary package with extra-legal benefits;
- Growth and development.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor