Consolidation Expert - Leuven - Permanent
September 11, 2019
Accounting & finance
For an international company in Leuven, active in the renewable energy industry, we are currently looking for a Consolidation Expert (m/f) for a permanent position.
The company is located in Leuven and is active in the renewable energy industry.
Your responsibilities as a Consolidation Expert will be:
- You convert BGAAP financial statements into IFRS;
- You prepare the company's consolidated financial statements under IFRS for several legal entities with (temporary) external support;
- You provide consolidated figures in SAP BPC to the mother company (balance, P&L, cash flow statements);
- You make sure that the reported numbers are aligned with the latest IFRS standards;
- You are in close contact with the financial departments of the different companies;
- Together with the other finance team members, you keep the analytical structures in the ERP-system (UBW) up to date;
- You prepare reports for management and board of directors;
- You look into the accounting treatment of new initiatives and companies;
- You support the finance team for ad hoc accounting issues;
- You support the further expansion of the company.
Required profile for the Consolidation Expert:
- You obtained a master's degree in finance;
- You are minimum 5 years active in finance; whereof at least 2 years in consolidation;
- Consolidation expertise within external auditing is a plus;
- You are fluent in English and Dutch. Knowledge of French and/or German is a plus;
- You have experience with IFRS standards and working with a consolidation package (ex. SAP BPC) ;
- You are proactive, able to work autonomously with a healthy dose of team spirit;
- You are accurate and have strong analytical skills;
- You get energized by searching for solutions in a fast-paced environment.
What our client offers:
- A position in a stimulating professional environment within a fast-growing international industry;
- A challenging function with a lot of variety and responsibility;
- The ability to develop your personal and professional skills;
- An attractive remuneration based on your skills and achievements combined with an extensive package of extra-legal benefits (including group insurance, hospitalization insurance.
Interested in this position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
De Kleetlaan 12a Box 4 - 4th floor