Senior Sales Marketing & R&D Controller EMEA - Kortrijk
June 14, 2019
Accounting & finance
A company with a high-tech environment is currently recruiting for a Senior Sales Marketing & R&D Controller EMEA (M/F).
The company is located in the region of Kortrijk. As the Finance Business partner you are part of the finance department and you work on 3 domains.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Business Partner for EMEA Sales organization
- Drives performance management in the Sales organisation EMEA;
- Sparing partner for the Region SVP , supporting the SVP locally with necessary Thought Leadership;
- Execute financial reporting and analysis for region (Orders, Sales and S&M costs);
- Drives forecasting, profit planning & SMP processes;
- Control compliance to internal and external policies;
- Control of cost & capex;
- Provide financial insights and drives actions needed in regional business review meetings.
- Controlling Corporate Marketing and - Technology Office
- Sparing partner for the VP Corporate Marketing and Corporate Technology office;
- Execute financial reporting and analysis on Marketing Spend, following up on ROI of planned activities/events;
- Execute financial reporting and analysis on Corporate Technology Spend , following up on planned NPI tracks progress and budget;
- Drives profit planning & SMP processes ;
- Execute financial closing activities (analysis of R&D NTI Project results);
- Provide financial insights and drives actions needed to get back or stay on track.
- Corporate Finance/ Business Analysis
- Manage a cross divisional team of Finance/ Business Analysts;
- Assign analysts to divisions that require extra analysts support;
- Makes sure that analyst pool is optimized to address needs of the business;
- Supports the business with financial Tools & systems to execute propper insight and analysis needs.
- Has a master's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related major, MBA is considered as a plus;
- Has solid experience in financial analysis/ controlling roles in an international environment;
- Has strong analytical and business problem solving skills, helping to understand the business, its value creation model, its financial context;
- Has the ability to frame complex business decisions, model them and present them in terms of key parameters and decision drivers;
- Has the ability to support business planning and development: ability to establish financial goals, support strategy development and coordinate forecasting, budgeting and financial planning;
- Is systems and process savvy, able to find his/her way around the multitude of processes an systems;
- Has strong interpersonal skills, able to work in a global team environment with a lot of cultural and international diversity;
- Has the ability to manage projects and lead people;
- Has good presentation and business writing skills;
- Has the ability to work well with all levels of management.
You will have the opportunity to work within a very attractive company on several levels (product, environment, colleagues, top performing,…). In this key position you will have a lot of autonomy, responsibility and exposure towards the business. You will also have training & development opportunities. You will have the change to work with and learn from top professionals. This role will definitely be a 'good career' step.
You will have the change to work closely together with sales (on of the key drivers). You will have the opportunity to get to know the new technologies in a very early stage. You will be part of the executive committees.
They offer you a competitive salary package and growing opportunities. Are you interested in this vacancy ? Than apply with your resume today!
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
RoeselareAccent Business Park
Kwadestraat 153 Box 2.3