Corporate FP&A Manager Kortrijk
Post Date : 07 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Corporate FP&A Manager (M/F) to join a company based in Kortrijk.
Our client is an international company and a leader in his sector. Their controlling department has an important role as business advisor to the management. The controlling team is primarily responsible for all management reporting, budgeting & forecasting, and financial analysis. Controlling is executed both centrally at group level and at division level.
As corporate FP&A Manager you report directly to the Group Controller and you will be assigned the following key responsibilities:
- organization & coordination of the monthly closing activities in cooperation with the central accounting team and local division controlling teams;
- preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reports to Executive Team and Board of Directors;
- analytical interpretation of financial data and insightful variance analysis;
- monthly review of consolidated P&L, balance sheet and cash flow statement;
- lead, plan, coordinate & follow up the annual budget process and periodic forecasting process;
- implement Business Intelligence tools and dashboard reports;
- drive continuous improvement across each of these domains through further automation and process standardization.
In addition to these key responsibilities, you will engage and collaborate with other teams on a wide variety of ad hoc projects (including post-merger integration, modelling and analyses to support strategic initiatives.
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- Master Degree in accounting or finance;
- 7+ years experience, of which at least 5 years in a controlling role;
- advanced Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint Skills;
- good knowledge of SAP FI-CO;
- experience with BI tools;
- highest standards of accuracy and precision, highly organized;
- demonstrated ability to roll-up sleeves and work with team members in hands-on management capacity;
- articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- enthusiastic, self-motivated and eager to drive change.
- an extremely interesting and challenging environment for finance professionals, with a unique perspective on capital markets, "from the inside";
- an environment in which initiative is encouraged and rewarded;
- substantial senior management exposure;
- the opportunity to make a difference and to grow;
- an attractive remuneration package.
Interested in this position? Apply today!
Kwadestraat 153 bus 2.3