System & Network Engineer - Good work-life balance
September 19, 2019
IT & technology
Robert Half Technology is currently recruiting a (m/f) System & Network Engineer to join a fast growing family owned company.
Our client is a dynamic international company who is located in Kontich.
As System & Network Engineer you are responsible for managing and supporting the ICT landscape (hard and software) in order to maximize systems uptime, availability and reliability. You will also take care of the technical follow-up and implementation of our ICT projects in existing and new businesses.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Provide technical solutions and support in the area of Windows 10, Windows Server, Active Directory, Exchange (online), O365, SCCM, Citrix, Database Software: MS SQL, Firewalls, Cloud Services (Private/Public Cloud (AWS, Azure, ...)), Cisco ASA, Aerohive Wifi, MPLS, routing, WAP configurations, …
- Give technical support towards the Service Desk Engineers (who are responsible for the first line support)
- Solve second and third line ICT incidents, questions and problems escalated by the Service Desk Engineers
- Proactively search for structural improvements to ensure and improve performance, stability and availability of the ICT infrastructure
- Ensure SQL Server database administration and optimization in close cooperation with the Application Teams
- Participate in broader ICT projects as appropriate
- Documenting of procedures, topology sketches and architecture documentation
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- At least two years of experience as System and or Support Engineer
- Strong proactive and analytical mindset
- Team player with a willingness to acquire and share knowledge
- Customer-friendly attitude and always acting as a practical and hands-on problem-solver
- Good time management and project management skills - ability to handle several projects
- Willing to occasionally travel to the foreign branches of our Group (Europe)
- Fluent in Dutch and English
- Preferably a broader ICT knowledge of cloud networks. Knowledge of Cisco ASA, Aerohive and SCCM is a major plus
For this varied, challenging and exciting position in a dynamic international company, our client offers a competitive compensation and benefits package (including company car), as well as development opportunities.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :
AntwerpJan Van Gentstraat 1 box 301