Business Controller - region Kontich
Post Date : 11 August 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half is currently recruiting a Business Controller for a multinational active in the logistics industry.
With nearly 60 years of experience in its field, our client employs over 2,000 members of staff at 10 different locations.
As Business Controller you are reporting to the Business Manager.
You are the single point of contact for the sites of Nijvel and Kontich. Based in Kontich, you will be responsible for following tasks for the site of Kontich:
- Control and maintain FSL (Accruals, Deferrals, GP-Aging, speed of invoicing)
- Ensure accuracy of internal and external billing
- Review of customer contracts (billing, payment terms, notice period etc.)
- Development, improvement of controlling tools
- Control and analysis of PL Statement
- Propose process optimizations within the Business Field (efficiency and savings)
- Recommend benchmarks for measuring financial and operational performance
- Preparation of monthly rolling forecast (together with business owner)
- Business specific reporting (defined with business owner)
- Monitor and analyze of monthly operational results against Target and Forecasts
- Prepare financial analysis for contract negotiations
The Assistant Controller is responsible for the controlling of the site of Nijvel and is based in Nijvel. The Assistant Controller will report to you.
Your skills and experience are:
- Master / Bachelor Degree;
- Minimal relevant working experience of at least 5 - 10 years;
- People management experience
- Advanced analytical thinking
- Ability to influence and share your opinion
- Ability to work in a dynamic team
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, …)
- Languages: Very good verbal and written knowledge of English and a good knowledge of French.
Our client offers opportunities where you can grow your expertise and shape processes and innovative solutions. They are continuously growing their global network and their product portfolio, which creates career opportunities in different fields of work worldwide. They are committed to deliver high quality solutions to their customers and are proud to be a strong leader in the logistics industry.