Controller | International | Houthalen |
Post Date : 13 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is looking for a Controller for a production Entity in the region of Houthalen.
Our client, an international large company with one of their production entities in the region of Mid-Limburg, is currently looking for a Controller.
You will report directly to the Operations Director and the Group Finance Director. You will be responsible for the following tasks:
- take the end responsibility of the monthly closing and ensure accurate and integer accounting records;
- review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliations;
- responsible for the set up of the monthly management reports;
- prepare the budget, forecast and business plan in depth;
- follow up of the budget on monthly basis by variance analysis;
- responsible for the statutory accountants, Corporate tax and other legislation in collaboration with external partners;
- manage the cash flow and report every 2 weeks;
- liaise within the business to ensure that finance is properly supporting the needs of the operating business;
- ad hoc project and analyses.
- Master in finance or equivalent by experience;
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role, knowledge of the accounting principles and experience with reporting.
- Experience within a production environment is a plus;
- Knowledge of Excel and ERP system;
- Driven personality with a hands-on mentality;
- Reliable and open communicator;
- Pro-active and eagerness to understand the business.
- You will start within a position where you get the opportunity to take responsibility off the finance department of the entity with the guidelines of the group;
- You will receive a fix contract with a market-based salary;
- You will get the change to build up the finance and business controlling within the company.