Commercial Finance Manager - region Heist-op-den-Berg
Accounting & finance
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Commercial Finance Manager to join a company active in the supply of workwear.
Our client is located in the area of Heist-op-den-Berg and serves the European industrial laundry, healthcare and corporate markets.
The scope of responsibilities for this job include:
- Budgeting, forecasting, sales/margin analysis, customer profitability analysis, support on new business tenders/markets, provide insight (commentary/analysis) which helps drive the Net Income
- Ensure all Statutory accounts, VAT returns, Corporate tax returns are reviewed and filed on time
- Cash flow forecasting
- Journal approval
- Monthly Management accounts, Hyperion reports and variance analysis
- Month Balance Sheet review
- Monthly review of payroll
- Financial Controlling
The requested qualifications for this job include:
- You have a Master/Bachelor degree in Finance or Accounting and you have at least 5 years of experience in similar functions.
- You have experience in a production environment.
- You are fluent in English and you have a good knowledge of Dutch.
- You have a high service mind set and good communication skills.
- You are result-oriented and quality-driven.
- You have good analytical skills and you are diplomatic.
Are you interested in this challenging position? Or would you like to have more information? Apply today while mentioning reference n° 10120583 and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Door te solliciteren op deze baan, erkent u dat u de volgende voorwaarden hebt gelezen en accepteert :