Post Date : 28 February 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Description :Robert Half Finance & Accounting is specialized in recruiting and selecting finance and accounting professionals on a permanent basis.
Currently we are looking for an Auditor for our client, a public practice with expertise in Accounting, Audit, Tax, Legal, M&A, … , who is based in the region of Hasselt.
- perform an assessment of relevant risks linked to client's industry and activities;
- test the effectiveness of the financial and operating controls;
- share your findings and recommendations with the management;
- approve year-ending figures included in the financial statements and identify accounting and auditing issues;
- coordinate the audit team and are in charge of the fieldwork;
- responsible for contractual audits e.g. Non-monetary contributions and 'quasi-contributions' , amendments to the legal status of a company, liquidations, mergers and split-ups, … ;
- offer a full range of business and financial services;
- work for a wide range of clients in different area's.
- master degree in Economics;
- minimum a first experience as external auditor;
- started with IBR or interested to start;
- fluent in Dutch, other languages are a plus;
- down-to-earth and a real teamplayer;
- social person;
Interested in this challenging position? Apply today by sending your curriculum vitae (in a Word-document) to [email protected] with reference number 8945803