Business Administration Controller - Halle
July 10, 2018
Temporary to permanent
Accounting & finance
Accountemps is currently recruiting for a Business Administration Controller (m/f) to join a company based in Halle.
The company is located in Halle.
The scope of responsibilities for this job as a Business Administration Controller includes:
- Creation of projects in SAP system, based on signed contracts and structured in collaboration with the Project Manager;
- Control and follow-up of profitability of the projects;
- Make timely "invoice proposals", compliant with the Belgian Public Tender regulations, to customer based on executed orders or milestone achievement;
- Follow-up of approval by customer of the "invoice proposals";
- Make timely invoices to customer after receipt of approval;
- Follow up of payments of invoices by customer;
- Secure standardized procedures with regards to commercial, business administration and financial aspects.
The requested qualifications for this job as a Business Administration Controller include:
- You have a Bachelor or Master;
- You have a good knowledge of French and Dutch language;
- You have notions of English;
- You have good knowledge of MS Office;
- SAP-experience is an important item;
- You have good knowledge of Belgian Public Tender legislation;
- You are stress resistant and flexible;
- You are proactive and have a professional communication style;
- You are a team player.
Interested in this interim position? Apply today.
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms: