Accountant in Halle
Post Date : 27 September 2017
Employment Type : Temporary
Accountemps is currently looking for an Accountant in Halle.
Our client is an modern company, situated in Halle and looking for an Accountant with a Bachelor's degree in Accounting and at least 2 years of experience in a Finance position.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as an Accountant (M/F) includes:
- You will perform and assist with Accounting and Customer Service functions;
- You support the smooth operations of the Corporate Finance team;
- Engage with the finance and other teams to ensure a correct and accurate financial processing;
- You assist with investigations in SAP performed by the Finance or Logistic team in resolving discrepancies;
- You perform some of the day-to-day duties in the A/R and A/P sub-ledgers related to cash and outgoing payments;
- You prepare and contribute to the monthly balance sheet reconciliation process for designated Ledger Accounts;
- You support different SAP projects for process optimization and continuous improvement initiatives.
The required qualifications for this position as an Accountant (M/F) are:
- You have a Bachelor's degree in Accountancy and Tax;
- You have at least 2 years of experience in a Finance position;
- You have an excellent knowledge English and a good knowledge of Dutch or French;
- You have an excellent knowledge of ERP system (SAP) and MS Office (Excel and Access);
- You have an open and flexible personality;
- You are analytical and detail oriented;
- You have a hands-on personality with personal drive and entrepreneurial mindset;
- You can work quickly, flexible and under minimal supervision;
- You have an eye for detail and are stress resistant;
- You are immediately available.
Interested in this position? Apply now!