Tax Manager in Groot-Bijgaarden - permanent position
June 14, 2019
Accounting & finance
Robert Half is currently looking for a Tax Manager in Groot-Bijgaarden.
The company is situated in Groot-Bijgaarden and currently looking for a Tax Manager (M/F) to provide support on International and Domestic Tax issues to the Group.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as a Tax Manager (M/F) includes:
- You are responsible for identifying and mitigating tax risks;
- You manage and coordinate local country tax audits;
- You deliver a full range of support to the other departments in compliance with laws and regulations;
- You handle all information tax data requests;
- You participate with the Senior Tax Manager on real estate, corporate acquisition and tax projects;
- You manage the tax compliance process;
- You review complex income tax returns and VAT returns;
- You prepare and manage tax documentation on a regular basis;
- You prepare and analyze tax related financial reporting;
- You coordinate with external stakeholders;
- You improve processes by developing or implementing best practices;
- You build relationships and interact with other departments for efficient Tax Management.
The required qualifications for this position as a Tax Manager (M/F) are:
- You obtained a Master;
- You already have proven work experience of minimum 6 years in Tax within an International context;
- You have a fluent knowledge of English, the knowledge of Dutch is a strong asset;
- Any other European language is considered a big plus;
- You have an advanced level in Excel and experience with JD Edwards is an asset;
- You have an excellent knowledge of Tax Accounting and Tax Compliance;
- Experience in IFRS is a strong asset;
- You are good at meeting deadlines and solving problems;
- You are a teamplayer and you have some excellent organization skills;
- You have analytical skills with detail orientation;
- You keep yourself up-to-date on current developments in the Tax and Accounting area;
- You actively seek opportunity to achieve business growth;
- You demonstrate market and business awareness in a broader area.
Our client offers a full-time position with a salary in line with the market and extra benefits.
Interested in this permanent job? Apply today!
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1