Product Support Analyst
June 25, 2019
At Robert Half, our Product Support Analyst acts as a second tier of product support to our global teams. They investigate, escalate and resolve technical & functional software issues. Provide day to day support, mainly Salesforce, which affect our field teams. They are recognised as a subject matter expert on product features and capabilities and become a key point of contact.
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialized staffing company, a recognized leader in professional staffing and consulting services. As one of the only truly global specialized staffing firms focusing exclusively in professional positions, Robert Half continues to help businesses worldwide find the skills they need, while assisting untold numbers of job seekers in finding meaningful employment.
Principal Accountabilities and Duties:
- Product Support
- Act as a key representative for the international zone within the global product support process.
- Provide product support to troubleshoot functional issues and coordinate issue resolution with the IT teams.
- Acts as the key liaison responsible for day to day product support ensuring satisfactory customer service levels are provided on all issues
- Partner with the business users and guide them towards alternatives that best meet the short and long term needs of the business.
- Prepare and deliver reports, recommendations, or alternatives that address existing and potential trouble areas in systems.
- Produce clear, understandable technology-related communication for management and business partners
- Provide analysis to identify potential training requirements.
- Preparation of ad hoc reports and analysis for customers.
- Participate in ad hoc projects when needed.
- System and User Acceptance Testing
- Establish and review unit and user test plans and schedules.
- Perform SME level UAT on application(s)
- Creations and maintenance of UAT scripts
- Provides implementation support and assist in testing and implementation of new and modified systems.
- Documentation & Communication
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of product support knowledge base.
- Collate documentation for communication of forthcoming enhancements to the product set.
- Detailed documentation of customer's wish-lists / enhancement requests.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English is essential
- French & Dutch language skills are desired
- Excellent organisational skills
- A working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office systems would be a distinct advantage
- Demonstrated ability to learn new hardware and software systems
- An ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously
- Good analysis skills with the ability to grasp new concepts quickly
- Excellent relationship management with internal customers, across several countries
- Ability to assume responsibility and ownership of work
- A good team player, both flexible and adaptable to change and whilst under pressure
- Commercially aware with experience of an international environment would be advantageous
- Service Now/JIRA product knowledge would be advantageous
- a dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities
- a position in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability, professional attitude, good team spirit and career opportunities
- an excellent remuneration package (performance bonus, company car, fuel card, mobile phone, laptop, group and hospitalization insurance, home office, etc.)
By applying to this position, you acknowledge that you have read and accept the following terms:
Groot-BijgaardenStationsstraat 34 box 1