Online Marketing Coordinator - Benelux, Groot-Bijgaarden
Post Date : 05 September 2017
Employment Type : Permanent
Are you passionate about the world online? Do you have experience in marketing, advertising and PR communication? Are you eager to join a young and dynamic marketing & PR team across a broad range of activities in an international environment?
Then you might be the perfect Online Marketing Coordinator - Benelux we are currently looking for.
Founded in 1948, Robert Half pioneered the concept of professional staffing services and is today's world's leader in the field of specialized recruitment and temporary employment. For more than 15 years, Robert Half once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies" and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2017). The company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI) and is a member of the S&P 500 index.
You will be responsible for supporting the online marketing strategy for Robert Half in the Benelux:
- Website (Content/blog, maintenance, landing pages, SEO, etc.)
- Online / social campaigns
- Email program management
- Assist PR-activity, including content sharing tools
- Job board support
In order to do so you will work closely with the Benelux marketing and PR- team, as well as with the Online Technology Team in Belgium and your peers and directors at an international level.
- you have minimum 1 to 2 years of experience in marketing with at least 1 years hands on experience supporting online marketing programs
- you can actively support online content management projects such as newsletters, e-mailings, blogs and you are able to update website and intranet content
- you have a good understanding of SEO and SEA for the Benelux market
- you are able to analyse data and work with Google Analytics to understand the performance of our online channels and report back to various stakeholders
- you are an early adopter and embrace online media and online applications
- you can work autonomously and are at ease to manage several tasks simultaneously and take initiative when necessary
- you speak and write French and Dutch fluently. English skills are at a business level
- you are comfortable working and communicating with senior marketing and business leaders
- you are approachable, friendly and competent in conveying recommendations in a concise manner
- you are extremely conscientious and ensure all of your work meets high standards
- you have a can-do, proactive attitude
- you are collaborative and capable of breaking down silos to ensure that all team members and departments can contribute to our goals. To achieve the goals of the online marketing and PR activities you will need to manage agencies and collaborate with your team members effectively
- a dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities
- a job in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude
- a good team spirit and career opportunities
- an excellent remuneration package
React now, and we would be happy to meet with you to further discuss your ambitions.
For any questions, please contact our HR department ([email protected] / +32 2 481 66 20) or send us your detailed CV with a motivation letter.