Marketing Coordinator Benelux - Groot-Bijgaarden
As Marketing Coordinator Benelux (M/F), you will be responsible for initiating and executing marketing activities in the Benelux, working closely with the Benelux marketing and PR team based in Belgium and your peers and managers at an international level.
The company is located in Groot-Bijgaarden.
The scope of responsibilities for this position as Marketing Coordinator Benelux includes:
- You coordinate all trade shows, job fairs and special events across the region under the guidance of your manager;
- You guide internal and external vendors for all localized collateral, advertising/marketing support as needed;
- When requested by your manager, you provide online/social support by:
- optimizing online copy and content for search;
- supporting in social media postings (or tools) and pages;
- gathering email list extracts and email list cleansing for regular email campaigns;
- You help to generate reports and analytics for your manager;
- You work within established brand guidelines and produce programs that follow best practice, taking into account local and cultural nuances;
- You support the development of errorless (grammar/typos) basic marketing copy for internal and external use;
- You support the creation of PowerPoint presentations for internal or external use, and are able to make graphs and charts to be inserted;
- You manage and take care of administrative tasks such as raising purchase orders and purchase requisitions for the team members.
The required qualifications for this position as Marketing Coordinator Benelux are:
- You have a degree in marketing or communications;
- You have 3+ years of hands on experience in a marketing or communications role, preferably in a B2B environment;
- You have implemented integrated programs ranging from events, partnerships/alliances, sponsorship, to collateral, direct marketing and online programs;
- You have the ability to coordinate vendors to support programs, including creative agencies, media agencies or printers;
- You have strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing;
- You can work autonomously and are at ease to manage (respect) a budget and take initiative when necessary;
- You are fluent in French and Dutch (written and spoken) and you master English at a business level;
- You are approachable, friendly and competent in conveying recommendations in a concise manner, and you are very service-minded.
Our client offers a dynamic job with a large variety of responsibilities. You will work in an international environment for a company known for its financial stability and professional attitude.
Interested in this job? Apply today!